In these unprecedented times, we do hope another of these inspirational quotes about life can help you in some way. These are very changing and uncertain times, so please take care of yourself, especially if you are going through a hard time.
At times like these, we all need a dose of inspiration. I hope the following life quote can help to remind you that each new day brings with it, new strength and hope in this daily battle called life.
Inspirational Video Quote About Life:
Inspirational Picture Quote About Life:
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts…Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt: – She was born in 1884 in Manhattan, New York City, and is recorded as being First Lady to have served the longest period in the USA with her husband Franklin D Roosevelt.
She was always a champion of the underdog, especially when it came to human rights such as race. She commanded such deep respect and admiration for her work and support for organizations such as the United Nations.
Beautiful and Happy Facts From Life;
- You should try and cuddle more. It helps you recover and speeds up the healing from physical wounds.
- Smiling is better. It takes only 17 muscles to smile but 43 to frown.
- Sea horses hold on to each other’s tails when traveling together. They mate for life and are completely faithful.
- When you were born, for just several seconds, you were the youngest person on earth. Just remember how unique you were.
- The famous character Snoopy created by the cartoonist Charles M. Schulz was actually inspired by his, pet from childhood which was called Spike.
Please SHARE this video and please check out more inspirational quotes about life on this site.